THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 15, 2010

It's been a way too long...

...Since I wrote my last post.
I really missed you, guys. 
But I didn't felt like blogging. 
The truth is, that I survived from his love. 
I feel refreshed and recovered...
Plus, I didn't knew what to write about in this blog. 
And right today I decided to return, like the Mummy does (The Mummy Returns). :D


Sometimes, it's easy to write down your thoughts not in your native language. Because you feel little-bit more protected... 


When I broke up with my last Bf, I wrote him an e-mail, about what I felt.
I was telling him, that I didn't wanted to be friends with him, and that everything was over...
It was such a relief. 
But I never send it... 
It's still in my drafts. 
But then everything happened as I planned to... 
We stopped being friends too...




So, what I wanted to say, is that, when you imagine s.th. as you want to be, than everything is as you wanted to be... 


And I'm gonna continue blogging and stuff with this hope...

0 comments: